Saturday, May 7, 2011

Funky Flaws and Following Through

We've all got weird quirks and funky flaws....right?  Please tell me I'm not the only one.  For instance, I have a phone dialing phobia, but I love to receive phone calls.  I can walk over a pair of shoes in the middle of the hallway for two days, and they only seem out of place to me if company comes.  I've lost my keys so many times, Erik had about six keys for our minivan made for me.  I use lots of run on sentences, too many commas, and commas in all the wrong places.  Here's a new one I've discovered:  If I say I will blog about something in my blog, I don't....or I can't seem to put together the words to form the post.  Remember how my home school post only had parts one and two?  Remember when I was going to blog about everyone who has so graciously helped us with B?


(I need to add a HUMONGOUS thank you to Seth here.  Our friend Seth drove to our house weekly, sometimes twice a week, to give B his allergy shot for us.  How many people are that kind and generous?  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  And thank you Shari for praying and being so supportive of Seth helping us out.  You two are wonderful!)

Back to the following through......I said I was going to write about the GAPS diet and haven't tackled it yet.  So, I will not blog about it...ever.  Especially not in the next week. I won't explain how it heals a leaky gut.  How animal fats and fermented foods are good for you.  I definitely won't tell you how it can decrease food intolerances.  I won't write about deciding B and I will be doing this together.  All this will not be coming soon.......so stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm full of flaws! And I do the same "say you'll blog about topic 'x' and then don't do it." Oh well. It's your blog! And I love reading it anyway.

    ReplyDelete