Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm baaaaack

I have so much to write I don't know how I'm going to fit it into one post...maybe I won't.

First, I have to say the time away from facebook/forums/blogging was much needed and cleared my head.  I realize I was beginning to sound a little cuckoo.  I was tempted to hide some posts, but then this blog wouldn't be sincere, so the ugly stays.  I do have a confession.  I went on the internet to research a new nutrition plan for B, to show B what an eardrum looks like, and to look up a few recipes....oh, and I googled toxic encephalopathy.  It was written on B's medical chart and I wanted to know what it was.  Silly me, google didn't take into account that biomedical treatment can fix  things like toxic encephalopathy.  I'm not going to worry.

I feel refreshed.  Renewed in spirit.  So thankful for my heavenly Father and the sweet family he has blessed me with.  Amen and Amen! :)

Now, since my brain works in boxes, I'll start the update in a new post.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment